Thursday, October 4, 2012

Watching


In my last post, i had mentioned that i was…oh, freaking out, but i didn’t say why. The reason i had been such a mess was because i knew that last night was going to happen. Turns out, i wasted a lot of energy worrying when it wasn’t really all that bad.

Sir had decided that He was going to have me watch Him with another woman. The girl kinda fell into our lap (we’ve been friends for a while, and she wanted to get laid) so it was all systems go.

The day started out with a cosmic joke, my period arriving just in time to ensure my pussy wouldn’t get any attention. The gods are sometimes rude like that. i had gotten myself so worked up i even asked a forum for advice, in a word, i was nervous. Sir talked me down a bit, and as the time drew near i gained a curious sense of calm. She arrived in the afternoon, bearing wine, cheese, and fruit. She and i worked together in the kitchen, readying plates, and there wasn’t much tension in the air. It was a pleasant day out, we opened a bottle of wine, i readied a plate for Sir and sat at his feet, and we had a bit of a picnic. When Sir indicated He wanted His plate refreshed, she kind of pushed in and took over preparing it. i expected Sir to stop her, for some reason, but He didn’t, and i didn’t want to be impolite. Sir told me later that He was waiting for me to assert my service to Him, and i didn’t. i felt like i failed, then.

We talked a while, enjoyed the afternoon, and Sir commanded me to make her a drink.

When i returned, they were occupying the chairs that Sir and i usually sit in outside, and i sat on the ground underneath them both, and then cooked dinner while they chatted. (To be honest, i was a bit miffed about those things, because i didn’t feel her to be superior to me at all, so it ruffled my feathers, even though Sir had already reminded me that everything i did was a service to Him.) i served her dinner and readied Sir’s plate, went to my cushion under His chair, and waited. In the kitchen, Sir was preparing my dinner in the dog dish. i haven’t quite been able to bring myself to not be wildly uncomfortable putting my dinner in there, and Sir has been very kind about doing it for me. i handed Him the plate, and positioned myself to serve as His table, and He set the dish in front of me. i almost cringed. i didn’t want to do this in front of her, but there it was. Sir set His plate on my back and began to eat. The gentle movement and pressure from His dinner was soothing, i love that feeling, and it gave me courage. i began to eat. Minutes passed, and she said “It’s amazing how you can hold that position and eat the same time. Wow.” and i swelled with pride. Sir appreciated the compliment, too, i could feel it.

Dinner ended, and i cleared the plates, we all went outside for another glass of wine, and then it was time. She had brought an outfit to change into, so while she dressed Sir tied a beautiful chest harness on me, bound my hands, and inserted the buttplug into my (hesitant, but every bit of me started craving something) ass. He handed me His drink and sent me upstairs to the bedroom to wait. i knelt at the end of the bed for what seemed like hours before i heard their footsteps on the stairs. Sir put the spider gag on me, which i didn’t expect, i thought His new apparatus would be His first choice, but He wanted my mouth open to catch, i assume. He took His drink from my hands, had a sip, and put it back. i tried to keep my hands steady. He took out a long length of red rope and began to tie her. There was something about the look in His eyes as He was doing it, like a painter at work, and i had never noticed how gracefully His hands moved with the rope, i mean, i had to an extent, but He was beautiful like a symphony. The decorative bit done, He bound her hand and foot, and tied her ankles to..well, actually i have no idea where on her those ropes ended. Anyway.

He tugged on the ropes experimentally, and said gleefully “like a puppet!” and it was like someone had let the air back in the room, for me. i tried to sing the song, you know it, dear Reader…”i got no strings to hold me up!” but it sounded dumb around the gag, and Sir removed it. Then there was banter! Hehe. Sir started thwapping her a bit, alternating between the contradiction knot, a crop, and a cane. He commented how her ass coloured much more readily than mine, and i had to admit she reddened prettily. He touched her pussy and she moaned, and honestly, the first one cut, a bit. i watched Him play her skilfully for a while, and He bid me come over to the side of the bed, closer to Him. i knelt there with a bird’s-eye view while he fingerfucked her, and she was so wrapped up in her own pleasure she didn’t seem to notice much but that. When He moved to enter her, i told myself to be brave, but i
wasn’t. i looked away after the first thrust of His hips.

Then the unexpected. Sir bored of her. She had, in my eyes, an utter disregard for His pleasure, and was pretty much only invested in her orgasm. Sir isn’t used to being treated that way, and it displeased Him. Coupling that with the fact that He didn’t pick the girl out, and He wasn’t too thrilled. He brought out the wand, and with that and His fingers, brought her to the orgasm she sought. As He brought His hands to my lips, i shut them, not wanting it, but He forced His fingers in. She laughed and asked how her cum tasted, and i wanted to punch her. It was then, that i cried. Sir’s hand on my back was warm and loving, and then they left. i composed myself and followed them downstairs.

Sir was waiting for me in the kitchen, she was outside, and we briefly discussed what had transpired before He put me to my knees and fucked my face. His cum had never tasted sweeter, i tell you. We all hung out for a while longer. She had planned to spend the night, and i was relieved when Sir did not offer her a place in His bed. She crashed out on the couch, and He held me fast while we fell asleep, and i felt so safe and secure, and relieved and grateful and ah, everything. Most of all, i loved Him so so so much.

This morning? Agh it took forever for her to leave. Seriously, it was the afternoon by the time she left. Sir slept in, and i curled up with His warmth every now and again, before going back to my coffee and trying to get the girl out of our Home. i think He and i were a bit disappointed with the whole affair, He wasn’t that into her, which kind of ruined it a bit. i had expected to be forced to learn the lesson that i have no claim to His sexual attentions, and be humbled by my humiliation, but those things didn’t really happen. i was glad i performed well, and He was proud of my poise, and, well, it was more entertaining than a movie, and not bad for a first run.

Sir says next time (next time?!?!) He is going to pick His fucktoy, likely one that’s prettier than me, and all sexylike with that sexy thing what i don’t. (Not to say He doesn’t think i’m sexy, but there’s, y’know, other sexy). It wasn’t a complete bust, but it wasn’t a mind-blowing experience, either. i think i learned something, even if it wasn’t the lesson He set to teach me. Mostly i am grateful that i am able to please Him, because not everyone can, and that makes my heart sing.

(All that worrying and craziness, really. Oye)

No comments:

Post a Comment