Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Resolution

Every knot was an intention, a manifestation, a prayer.

Many of them i whispered my mantra to: "Obey, serve, love, excel", every one filled with my promise, and purpose.

Others carry my hopes, dreams, wishes, and plans;

i will live closer to the Earth.

i will renew my yoga practice.

i will strive to treat others with loving kindness.

i will strive to treat myself with loving kindness.

i will live outside the chains of expectation.

i will be patient, and therefore peaceful.

i will manifest love and joy in my daily living.

i will be more myself, being His.

i will find beauty wherever i walk.

i will always seek Truth.

These things i carry with me, now, locked into place, part of me. An ever-present, nearly intrinsic reminder of where my path lies. These things i bind to myself, in knots that can't be untied.
i wish everyone blessings in the year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment